Due to the current social distancing guidelines, we have adapted our holiday course format for this summer. We will be running a week’s Sports and Activities course at Nascot Wood Infants School on the dates detailed above.
- We can only accept bookings for this course for the full week to ensure we maintain a consistent ‘bubble’.
- This course is only open to pupils of Nascot Wood Infants and Nascot Wood Junior Schools.
- This full-week course is from 8.45 am – 3.15 pm Monday 10th – Friday 14th August.
- This course is open to all children currently in school years 1-6.
- Sports include: Football, Cricket, Athletics and Tennis.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch and water bottle.
- This course is both inside and outside so children need to wear appropriate clothing and trainers.
- All Game On coaches are DBS checked, first-aid trained, have attended relevant safeguarding courses and coach regularly in local primary schools.
Costs & Payment
FULL WEEK COURSE = £150
ALL ATTENDEES RECEIVE A FREE SPORTS BAG!
- Children will participate in groups of 15 – this is based on the current social distancing guidelines for holiday clubs (05/07/2020) and we will review this periodically in line with Government guidance.
- All courses will follow the latest Covid-19 Government guidelines and rules which we will enforce to ensure