We will be running Multisports and Street Dance courses in small group sessions on the dates detailed above. There is the option to choose either a morning or an afternoon session. Due to the current social distancing guidelines we have adapted our usual holiday course format and children must attend all three days at St Mary’s School for us to create consistent ‘bubbles’.
- Courses are open to all children who have just completed Years 1-6.
- Sessions times are as follows:
9.15 – 11.45 AM
12.45 – 3.15 PM
- Due to limited spaces, we regret children can only attend one session per day.
- All courses are outside so children need to wear appropriate clothing and trainers.
- All Game On coaches are DBS checked, first-aid trained, have attended relevant safeguarding courses and coach regularly in local primary schools.
Costs & Payment
3 SPORTS SESSIONS FOR £40
Applications for this course must be registered online. On receipt of your application, we will contact you to advise if your child has a place.
- Once you have received confirmation please either post a cheque (payable to Brad Jones) to our office address below or transfer the money directly to: Sort code: 557010 Account number: 77610962
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of the course being cancelled due to further lockdown restrictions, refunds will be made.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept payment on the day for these courses.
- PLEASE NOTE: In the event of the course being cancelled due to further lockdown restrictions, refunds will be made.
- Children will participate in groups of 5 – this is based on the current social distancing guidelines for sports clubs (30/06/2020) and we will review this periodically in line with Government guidance.
- All courses will follow the latest Covid-19 Government guidelines and rules which we will enforce to ensure the safety of all children.
- Group bookings for 5 children are available should you wish to arrange a ‘bubble’ for your child and 4 of their friends – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability.